I have just listened to the laugh track three times. And to think that I have never even seen this little one. Darling pics. Yes, Abby in the 50's, and cute Sophie sleeping. At least we can watch them grow up from a distance.
A baby's laugh is contagious! That's so great that you got it on video so you can listen whenever you want. And the pics of your girls are classic. So cute!
I love the video!! I am starting to video Alivia when she does silly things. Its so funny to see their personalities. Little miss Betty Crocker (Abby) I love it!
5 comments:
It's all so stinkin cute. Love Sophie asleep. Classic. And the video I could watch over and over again. Love baby giggles.
I have just listened to the laugh track three times. And to think that I have never even seen this little one. Darling pics. Yes, Abby in the 50's, and cute Sophie sleeping. At least we can watch them grow up from a distance.
That video is hilarious. You can't help but laugh when watching it.
A baby's laugh is contagious! That's so great that you got it on video so you can listen whenever you want. And the pics of your girls are classic. So cute!
I love the video!! I am starting to video Alivia when she does silly things. Its so funny to see their personalities. Little miss Betty Crocker (Abby) I love it!
Post a Comment