August 5, 2010

The Snake River



My dedicated hubby stayed with the little girls a few weeks back while I went river rafting with the big girls. He definitely deserves a pat on the back he had the girls Thursday-Sunday and all was well when I came home. College was one of the best times in my life and this was a tradition we started way back then. So now 15 + years later we still get together, leave the kids at home and have a fun time as women in the wild! This is only one of the many reasons I will kill my girls if they don't go to college.


2 comments:

shauna/doug said...

So glad you had a little getaway! Every mother of young children needs a break once in awhile. Sharing stories and food and fun with the girls. Schedule another.

KBPatterson said...

I am so jealous! That looks like so much fun. And I love that you guys still get together and have a blast! I think every mother could use a nice break like that every once in a while. It's hard to do anything for yourself once you are a mother.