June 20, 2010

A little of This and a Little of That

Naps have been a real struggle lately. Sophie has been showing quite the strong will and refusing often to nap unfortunately sometimes I just give up after putting her back in bed 100 times. Here she was found around 4:00 on the TV room carpet (naptime is 1:00) Evidence that her little body really does need a nap.






Maggie is loving her belly lately. Usually her naps are on her side or belly now. Oh have I mentioned how I love bald babies with cankles and no wrists?









Abby checks the mail almost daily, she sometimes forgets but usually asks if there is
any mail for her. Well Friday was her lucky day, Grandma and Grandpa Linde sent something extra fun in the mail. Abby already loves setting the table so she was extra excited to set the table friday night. Spaghetti was on the dinner menu with Grandma's inspiring table mats.

5 comments:

megantonesforever said...

Oh, how I love the little chubbers! Really, I could just squeeze her to death.
Naps, I hear ya. At least Maggie will nap.
My kids are using the placemats as capes. They love getting the mail.

Adrian said...

Looks a lot like my house...minus the kankles and no wrists...unless you count me!

shauna/doug said...

No neck, no wrists and cankles. What more could you want. At church yesterday I got to hold a young one. He just slept on me for most of the class. I loved it. And glad that the mail arrived. Should all arrive together, but sometimes it does not. Capes, table covers, tea party cloths, kids have imagination!

Steph said...

hey! your little baby is such a dollface! I love her round chubby cheeks :)

shauna/doug said...

How can I be more blessed than have such beautiful chubby grandchildren. Little maggie is as cute as her mommy was when she was that little. Love and kisses to the girls Dad Linde