ooo I DO want to squeeze those legs. She is getting so big, *tear*. I wish we could visit more often.....I could do a little to encourage Abby's love of veggies, hehe.
Yes, I would love to squeeze those little legs. In Sunday school yesterday, the dad was taking part in the lesson and the mom had not yet come into class and so I took the baby. Just a few weeks old and they had gone to Texas to get him. Oh, it just made my day. Mom came in and dad fisished and asked if I wanted to keep him. YES! So he just slept on me for the rest of the class. First little one I had held in a long time.
3 comments:
ooo I DO want to squeeze those legs. She is getting so big, *tear*. I wish we could visit more often.....I could do a little to encourage Abby's love of veggies, hehe.
They looks so comfortable! I love sleeping on my stomach, so glad I can finally do that. I missed that for 9 months.
Yes, I would love to squeeze those little legs. In Sunday school yesterday, the dad was taking part in the lesson and the mom had not yet come into class and so I took the baby. Just a few weeks old and they had gone to Texas to get him. Oh, it just made my day. Mom came in and dad fisished and asked if I wanted to keep him. YES! So he just slept on me for the rest of the class. First little one I had held in a long time.
Post a Comment