March 16, 2009

Healthy Eating


Friday I bought a huge bag of Spinach from Costco, so big that it will take many salads in many meals to use it up before it goes bad. It's about 11:30 pm and Abby just woke up crying and whining saying "I don't like Spinach, I don't like Spinach." She settled right back down, hmmm were the spinach leaves chasing her in nightmarish dream?

3 comments:

KBPatterson said...

What a classic kid remark. Kudos to you for eating healthy. I need to go and get some spinach.

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Thats too funny!! I can only imagine what dreams she was having. Way to go! I think its awesome you are teaching Abby and Sophie good eating, spinach isnt as bad as I thought it was when I was a kid. ;)

SassyMonkey said...

i have a yummy spinach pesto recipe if you like pesto, it helps use up those big amounts because you can freeze the pesto to use later