March 20, 2009

Happy Spring!



Ahhh today has been a great day. I had my Presidency meeting outside on our back porch, served turkey sandwiches for lunch and rainbow sherbet. The kids played happily as we chatted about Relief Society. It was gorgeous and I'm so excited for the warm days that lie ahead. Baths will become a must each night as the girls will be covered in outside fun. The garden will start growing red, green and yellow things and oh I can start hanging clothes on the line again . . . Yum I love Spring!
Can you believe these pictures of Tulip fields in Holland? I would kill to see these in real life!







7 comments:

shauna/doug said...

I would too! Saw some fields of pansies and sunflowers in Switzerland that gave you the same effect. I love Spring too and have already hung my sheets out in the fresh air. It is great. Mom

Adrian said...

Ahhh, just reading your post makes me happy.

megantonesforever said...

I would die to see those fields! Really

SassyMonkey said...

the tulips are amazing, I have never known about the fields. let's all go!

AdaMandy said...

I've heard of some awesome ones up in Washington that would be easier to travel to than Holland. Tulips are my favorite.

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Can you believe how warm its been, especially for the first day of spring, hitting 70. Its nice!! I cant wait to have family bbq's outside. Those pictures are beautiful, that would be so awesome to see.

KBPatterson said...

Spring is my favorite time of year! I am so excited it is finally here. The pics look amazing. You should try going to the tulip festival at Thanksgiving Point...beautiful!