March 16, 2009

Entitlement

Ok so I often wish we could somehow take our parents mind set and embed it in young minds. My generation is already terribly entitled and I'm scared to see what will happen with our kids. I dread the day when my girls might expect their own personal cell phone or expect mom and dad to keep purchasing their clothes when they are perfectly capable of getting a job. I could go on for hours about what people think they deserve, or what the government should do for them, but I won't ;)

Instead enjoy this hilarious clip I stole from a blog I frequent.

2 comments:

KBPatterson said...

I absolutely loved the video. Everything he says is so true. I too hope my kids grow up truly appreciating what they have. And know they have to work hard to get what they want.

Heiderhead said...

HA! I watched this on my s-i-l's blog and was laughing so hard, "Can you give it a minute to get back from space?!?!?" So true, so true. I find the problem in me as well, I often complain about flying as well as how long it takes me to drive somewhere. GAH! No more.