March 15, 2009

Happy Days are here

Yum, more of that stuff mom!

Since my last post was so "miserable" I thought I'd let you all know that all things do pass. We are back to our "dysfunctional family" ways.

Abby is busy doing art work and learning to read while Sophie continues to be the family clown. She is always trying to get everyone to laugh and is constantly reminding us not to take life to seriously.

Dad is hard at work with his 2 church callings and late night work hours. Me well work keeps me hopping while my Relief Society calling has me hopping more, but I love it and the blessings it has allowed our little family. We do all seem to look forward to Thursday-Sunday when we get to have a little more "normal" schedule and lots more family time. Life is Beautiful and we wouldn't change a thing, for the most part ;) !



Abby's magical snow concoctions

6 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Love the pics. Glad to hear all is back to normal :}

AdaMandy said...

Sophie's hair is getting long. Glad to hear life is back to "normal".

SassyMonkey said...

What a classic baby picture.

KBPatterson said...

I'm glad we aren't the only dysfunctional family. At least you are having fun at the same time. Love the pics!

megantonesforever said...

holy hanna, that is a orange face!

Matt and Stephanie said...

Love to see someone else has a child that loves to make a mess!