June 2, 2008

Swim Lessons

Abby just started her first swim lessons. I've wanted to start her earlier but it never worked out with my full time work schedule. Now I've got all the time in the world . . . . thanks Rob we love you!!!


She had a ball, her teacher was so much fun. On the way home she said in her dramatic Abby grown up voice, "That was great mom, we did some kicking and what time is it Mr. Shark and . . . . she then recounted every thing they did, it was so cute.


In case anyone was wondering after 1 half hour lesson, Abby has informed me that she now knows how to swim.

3 comments:

chris and janene said...

Ah, the optimism and confidence of the young - how I envy them!! Can't wait to take her to her swim lesson and watch. :)

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

How fun and exciting for Abby! I always wondered when I need to start doing those kinds of things with mikey.

The Letterman's said...

lill I'm pretty sure they've got mommy and me swim classes for Mikey's age, you should try um out. They are $30 bucks for residents so $35 I think for non Provo, you should look into Orem Rec.