June 4, 2008

"I"

I am . . . Janae Linde Letterman (saw this speech on public TV the other day by Suze Orman and how in the end we'll be remembered by our name)

I want to be . . . a more patient person

I need . . . to learn to rely on the Lord more

I wish . . . there were more hours in the day

I'm scared . . . of not changing or growing

I love . . . listening to my girls laugh

I will never forget . . . when I first became a mother

What worries me . . . not being prepared for the future whether it be for a natural disaster, financially, food storage wise, retirement, I could go on and on here

The world could do without . . . cell phones oh and MTV

I tag . . . Adrian, Megan and Kristin


Just a random shot of Abby participating in one of her favorite activities, Dress-Up! Oh and Abby is making sure it's one of Sophie's favorite things too . .