I've been trying to decide if I want to vacate the blog completely cause let's face it who has the time? But I thought I'd at least update the fam on what's been going on.
I'm huge about 4 weeks from baby #4 and we're getting excited to see if we have another sister or brother. Summer pregnancies are yucky, don't know how women do it?
Rob has been busy on our kitchen and dining area. yeah it's looking so good -we should have it all done before baby thanks to Grandpa Weiss and Uncle Richie too! Grandpa did request that the next home we buy have our dream kitchen :) Guess 2 kitchen remodels is 2 too many!
I started a new job several weeks ago. It's my dream job I'm working for the Utah County Health Department as a Health Educator-yeah my degree is in Health Education so I'm so excited to actually be working in it! I work from 1-5 every day and Rob works mornings and is home in time for me to leave. It's perfect and I'm feeling so blessed that I have my college education and can get a good paying job. So thankful my folks pushed so hard! Nothing beats a bachelors degree, except of course a Masters or Doctorate ;)!
The girls have been living in their swimsuits while I love our central air! Our garden is full of weeds, who wants to weed when they are 8 months pregnant, not me?
Abby has Chinese camp in the next couple weeks then back to school-man we've all missed her keeping busy! She played softball this summer and loved it! Sophie is hoping for a little brother and Maggie is the happiest, cuddliest, chubby toe head yet!
So that's what the Letterman's have been up to . . . how bout you?
6 comments:
Don't get rid of your blog! Even if it's updates every once and awhile, I love them. Summer pregs are the worst, ( Lainey 8/18). So I feel for ya. But baby in four weeks! Yippie! These two will be the closest in age. Oh, that means link is still using the bassinet. Hang in there J. Almost there! Love ya
Glad to see an update! Even though you dont have time to do it, every once and awhile its nice to jot down all thats been going on. I know I love seeing your updates
It's nice to hear what you guys have been up to. I agree summer pregnancies are the worst! I can't wait to find out what you guys will have. I am so glad you love your new job. And what a blessing your schedules work out between you and Robby so you can both be with kids.
I'm so excited about your kitchen! I love remodeled kitchens. And only 4 more weeks of pregnancy. Hooray! Hang in there.
Hi. So the glider I reupholstered was not hard to do. It took about 3 evenings. So maybe 9 hours? Don't be afraid to do yours...if you don't love how it looks now then you have nothing to lose. Just rip off the current fabric and use it as a pattern to cut out new fabric. Then sew it it on the sewing maching or just pin it to the cushion and hand-stitch it. The hardest part (if you sew it on the machine) is shoving the cushion into the new fabric. It doesn't slide easily, you have to push and pull and it can take a while, and then sometimes when you get it on it doesn't seem to fit quite right. Just tuck and pin and hand-stitch until it fits right. And for the arm rests, I just handstitched the new fabric right onto the old fabric because there are snaps that snap to the wood that I didn't want to screw around with. If you really want to do yours you can email me a picture and I can tell you how I would do it. I say go for it!
I prefer blogs over Facebook. Don't ditch yours! Cute girls, Janae. It looks like Abby is going to Chinese immersion school. How does she like that? I've been thinking about that for Tristan.
Post a Comment