January 24, 2010

Introducing Maggie!







Well here is our little Maggie. So far so good, Sophie did get a hold of her today, but Maggie seems to be alright. I'm sure the novelty will wear off soon but as of now both girls want to hold and feed her non-stop.

I sure feel blessed! Each healthy baby makes me more and more grateful for the medical system we have. The trained doctors and nurses that can get my babies here safely and safely slice and dice me then put me back together. The modern world of medicine is quite amazing. I'm so thankful for our insurance's. When I'm able to have a baby and not worry about the cost etc it makes being a working mom worth it.
I guess as I age and I see so many women around me have issues with even getting pregnant I feel blessed and even more blessed. Each baby seems more of a miracle when I realize how many things can go wrong and don't

So now my trial is keeping my sanity and learning patience as I try to raise these 3 little Daughters of God.

11 comments:

megantonesforever said...

Oh she is beautiful! It is a miracle to have babies and i'm so glad little Maggie is healthy and strong. I will see you soon with dinner in tow. Love you and your sweet girlies!

Adrian said...

Glad your home. I will call you Monday to see what you need. Would like to drop some food by sometime this week. I agree...each one is such a miracle, and such a responsibility we have as their mothers. You are a wonderful mother raising beautiful spirits!

KBPatterson said...

She is absolutely beautiful! It's cute how much Abby and Sophie adore Maggie and want to help. I agree each child is such a miracle and blessing! I am so glad that everything went good. I can't wait to see Maggie in person.

kmb said...

She is so beautiful! glad everything went well. Congratulations!

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Yay for Maggie! She is a doll and so dang quiet!! I love how the girls are so protective of her already, they are going to be a great help!! Glad she made it here safe and healthy- Hope you are doing good too :) Lots of love

AdaMandy said...

She is so beautiful! She looks like Sophie to me. I think it's adorable your girls want to help with her, better than not liking her right? I'm glad that everything went okay, and that she is here safely for you all to enjoy. Can't wait to see her in person...eventually.

Weiss said...

Beautiful girl!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! Can't wait to see her.

Celeste said...

Congratulations!!!! She is so adorable! I love the pictures of her with her older sisters--so sweet!

shauna/doug said...

I remember when your mom and I waited for a child. I wanted only boys so we could be pals together. How silly I was, I soon learned that to be a father to a girl was much better and so sweet as they grew into loving young women. Love and kisses to you naesey - you did good. Dad

Kkelly said...

Janae!!! She is perfect! She looks like your girls. Congratulations to you and Rob!!

shauna/doug said...

What a precious little spirit straight from heaven. Gosh, she just left there. It is such a miracle and becomes moreso with each one. Hug her for me.