Sophie has been quite the blessing to our family. We call her the joker of the family cause she's always up to trying to get you to laugh. She's got the cutest little voice and quite the vocabulary. She learns quickly from her older sister as witnessed tonight by mom and dad. We were sitting at the table and she tuted (farted). She started laughing and then proceeded to continute to force tute's out laughing after each one saying "hee hee I tuted, my tute mom, hee hee"
Lately at night she'll wake up and call out Abby's name over and over. Abby usually sleeps through this cause she tends to be a heavy sleeper. Sadly Sophie gives up and then goes back to sleep. It's kinda hilarious.
She has begun to show more of a stubborn side but all in all she tends to be pretty quiet, shy, and just so loveable. Really we can't get enough of Sophie at our house!
We love you big 2 year old!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Sophie. She is the cutest, most innocent little sweetheart! I can't even imagine her throwing a fit. What a doll! Every family needs a little jokester to keep the smiles on all of our faces! I am so glad we got to see you guys.
Happy Birthday to Sophie! Isn't great when the celebrations can be simple. You probably wont be able to get away with it for long, so enjoy it while you can :)
Hey Janae- I just had to tell you thank you for introducing me to Thrifty Decor Chick! I found her blog after looking at yours and I am SO excited about it! She has opened up a new world for me! I used to think decorating my house was too pricey, so I have hardly anything on my walls. Now I know about spray paint and my local thrift store (better than our goodwill). It has been a JOY to be able to come up with ideas for our home. I was able to find brand new with tags wall decor from joanns- 3 pieces- for $10. That would have cost me $100 at joanns!!
She is getting so big I can't believe it. She is cute and always seems so sweet. I love your disneyland pics by the way. Too cute.
Edmond loves to pass gas, too. He thinks it's hilarious. If Daddy does it, he laughs. If HE does it, he laughs harder. He tries to force them out, just to laugh.
Post a Comment