HOw fun! I haven't been to disneyland sinc 91. Long time ago, and looks like they have added a lot since then. Looks like the girls had a lot of fun.
looks fun to me!
What fun pictures. Sophie looks so cute with her pigtails. I think that's such a fun family vacation spot!
Isn't it funny how it's stuff like the simple playgrounds or carousels that the little ones like best. Looks like fun! My boys love the Buzz Lightyear ride.
How fun! It looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HOw fun! I haven't been to disneyland sinc 91. Long time ago, and looks like they have added a lot since then. Looks like the girls had a lot of fun.
looks fun to me!
What fun pictures. Sophie looks so cute with her pigtails. I think that's such a fun family vacation spot!
Isn't it funny how it's stuff like the simple playgrounds or carousels that the little ones like best. Looks like fun! My boys love the Buzz Lightyear ride.
How fun! It looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment