
Tuesday morning I called my husband to tell him he was right . . . back when I got my calling to be RS President my husband bought me a gym membership and said go, you've gotta go or you'll be miserable, stressed out and unhappy. Well now that I'm not babysitting anymore and Abby's in Preschool M-Th a.m. I can go. (I always could go but who wants to go at 5 am or 10pm?) So Monday morning we waited for the bus to pick up Abby then Sophie and I jumped in the car and drove to the gym. I put her in the daycare there for an hour and a half and had myself a grownup workout. It was awesome. I've been back each morning and I'm happier and more productive then ever. My husband said I could call him anytime to tell him what else he was right about.

On another note we took both girls to the ENT today. Sophie is scheduled for "tube surgery" next tuesday morning and Abby got an oral antibiotic for her earache, oh and her tubes are actually starting to come out now after almost 3 years. The doc says they usually only stay in for a year. The bad news about all this is it's gonna be more expensive this time cause well our insurance isn't as good this time. Educators was amazing, although Select Care isn't as bad as some. I was just a little shocked when I had to pay an $80 copay to even see the ENT this time, yikes! But I'm still so thankful for Insurance, oh and tubes!
4 comments:
Good for you Janae! It is amazing how exercise makes you feel so much better. You should be the earache poster person. I'm sure Sophie will be feeling better soon. I love the first picture of Abs and Sophs. Love ya!
Congrats Janae! I too am trying to get back into running. With Elizabeth at school every morning I generally have an opportunity to pop Jared in the stroller and head out. It is amazing how much a good workout will help you accomplish the rest of the day! Poor girls with their little ears though!
Thats awesome Janae! Where did you get a membership too? Maybe I should come along with you, Heaven knows I need it and the moral support would be helpful!! Thats too bad to hear about Sophs & Abs with their ear problems. Hopefully things will get better soon. Smiles
Great job on going to the gym. Hope you guys enjoyed conference. It's fun reading your updates.
Post a Comment