September 10, 2008

Tagged

4 Random Things I Like About My Husband:
He loves to cuddle
He thinks I'm amazing
He smells good
He's always trying to get me to make more time for myself

4 Movies That I Can Watch More Than Once:
Field of Dreams
We are Marshall
Say Anything
Life is Beautiful

4 TV Shows That I Watch:
The Biggest Loser
Grey's Anatomy
The Office
Heroes

4 Places I've Been:
Paris, France
Barcelona, Spain
Alaska
LA

4 People Who Email Me Regularly:
"Church People"
Mom
Sisters
Mom in law

4 Favorite Foods:
Salads
Ice Cream
Chocolate
Tomatoes

4 Places I Would Like To Visit:
Hawaii
Italy
South America
Switzerland

4 Things I'm Looking Forward To In The Next Year:
Sophie's 1st and Abby's 5th Birthday's
Thanksgiving and Christmas time (I love fall and all the fun holiday atmosphere)
Next spring (can't wait to plant another garden)

4 People I Tag:
Lillian
Mandy
Jessica
Megan

1 comment:

Adrian said...

I am already thinking about next years garden too. You know, changes, etc.