September 9, 2008

Summer Time Fun

Thought I'd post a review of the Letterman's summer . . . in pictures . . .
Too much play
Babysitting
Resting with friends
Lemonade stands in the back yard!

Eating Grass

Sophie will sleep where ever she is, what a sweetie!

Swimming Lessons


Sophie napping on Abs


Daddy and his girls napping
Sisters


Watching a show with Big Sister


Morning Cereal

Chef Abby, any and all foods were in danger of becoming one of Abby's "masterpieces" this summer as she worked on her cooking skills. I think this recipe included a cube of butter, strawberries, milk and grapes.



Playing with cousins in Bear Lake: Izzack, Hadley, Mason, Ben and Abby



Naps after church in the backyard


Sleepovers with cousin Izzack



Daddy and Bones paving our driveway for our apartment requirements


Abby really got into wearing Dad's jersey's and old T-shirts to bed this summer. Here Sophie is wearing one of Abby's T-shirts too, Sisters gotta have fun together.

4 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Cute cute pics!! I cant believe how long Abbys hair is. so cute!!! Thats just too funny about Sophs sleeping anywhere, got to love that. Glad to see you have had an eventful summer!

AdaMandy said...

It's so fun to see them together. What a good, and busy summer you guys had. It flew by that's for sure.

Jessica said...

I love all the pictures of Sophie napping in random places. So cute.

Adrian said...

Ahhh, summer. I am already missing it.