Our poor ward witnessed the Relief Society President carring a fitful 4 year old up and out of the chapel. Just one of those days I'd rather forget.
We are finally getting some success from our garden. Our tomatoes are turning red our serrano's are growing peppers. We have 3 or 4 crook neck's almost ready for picking - can't wait to see what else we can begin to gather. Abby checks daily to see what we can pick. It's been so fun having a garden. I already have planned out in my head what next years garden will be.
Tonight we were all in the kitchen cooking. We made some delicious chicken fajitas and Abby made us a beautiful salad. Her salad prep went on for literally an hour or two. She began making her salad when the rest of the cooking started and she ended after tummy's were full, kitchen was cleaned, mom and dad were in the living room watching the Olympics and Sophie was taking her before bedtime nap.
Rob walked into the kitchen after we had heard enough of chair pushing, dishes clattering and silverware dropping.
This is what he found:
3 comments:
Are you the Relief Society President?
Love the garden, it looks so beautiful! Wish I could have one. I love that Abby is so into cooking, thats just so dang cute.
Abby seems like quite the chef! How nice to have your garden.... oooo I'm jealous!
Post a Comment