
Happy 66th Dad, I love you and am luckier then snot to have you as my dad.
I saw you as perfect when I was little. I remember more then once sitting in school having a teacher ask me to think about who my hero was, and my Dad was always my answer.
So now I'm older and wiser and do realize you aren't perfect but through my little girl eyes you were, Thanks for that!!
I love you dad and hope you keep living it up, you and mom deserve all the FUN you can get. You've raised 6 healthy, happy, responsible adults - Now that I am a parent I realize the accomplishment in that!
I always remember Dad with a mustache
Dad with 3 of his girls on a Saturday Morning, no matter how old we were we could always rough house with Dad!


No comments:
Post a Comment