I don't think I've ever been tagged, thanks bean!
What is your husbands name? Robert Max
How long have you been together? 6 years
How long did you date? 6 months, I've come to terms with it now.
Who said I love you first? Rob
Who is smarter? Rob for sure, I'm quite the air head and have no memory, wasn't there a recent study about pregnancy actually causing women to lose brain cells, seriously I've got an excuse people.
Who does the housework? Me for sure
Who sleeps on the right? me
Who pays the bills? Rob
Who cooks dinner? I usually do although Rob cooks a mean pork roast on Sundays.
Who drives when you are together? I do the majority, cause Rob is in a car most of the day for work he loves to let someone else take the wheel.
Who is more stubborn? anyone that knows us wouldn't have to ask this question.
Who kissed who first? not sure really, I probably left it wide open for him to make the move, it was our 3rd date I think and I was way proud of myself for not kissing him before that.
Who asked out who first? Rob asked me out but I was very hesitant to meet him since we met online.
Who Proposed? Rob, at Zion's park, great story maybe for another day
Who has more siblings? Rob's got 9 counting steps and halfs I've got 6.
Who wears the pants? hmm depends on the day. I tend to try to push him around but he pushes right back so it's probably pretty equal.
I tag . . . Ade.
3 comments:
hi janae, it's alexis, wayne's wife... found your blog through trine's. good to see you're liking being a stay-at-home mom. if your get bored, you can come check us out at lovethelesas.blogspot.com. see ya!
I had no idea you met online!
yes it's true something I've only really been able to say to people lately, I've finally gotten over the embarassment (online, who would of guessed)
Post a Comment