
Rob lives for this month why, well the "Madness" of course. Each year when March rolls around he begins dreaming of his picks and surfing the net for stats. He gets a far off dreamy look in his eyes and his heart starts to pound a little harder. He begins recounting his most memorable March Madness season back in High School . . he had his wisdom teeth out and got to stay home all day eating popsicles and watching every game. I'm sure this time of year is "special" for every true basketball fan.
I filled out my picks last night much to my grinning husbands delight (late I know but I wasn't up to speed anyway) much to mine and Rob's surprize I had gotten all right thus far except for BYU last night, so much for trying to be a fan. Abby even got in on the fun last night when dad promised before he left that he'd come home and they'd eat steak and watch basketball together, she was excited all day for him to make it home.
2 comments:
Nothing like steak and a good basketball game with Daddy!
Gotta Love Basketball! I have had the games on day and night. I enjoy it too, must have got that from my brothers. I noticed you had the Lakers background on before this one... what happened to that? I had a good chuckle and thought Robby must have gotten to you. Too funny! Smiles
Post a Comment