So what did Rob and I do over the Holiday season you might ask?
Well we watched all 3 seasons of The Office.
Before this I had seen 5 minutes here and there and smirked a few times, but was never won over because of my Grey's Anatomy addiction (overlapping time slots, you understand). Well much to my dismay Grey's began to get to "day time soapy" for me and I began to become disinterested. So when Rob suggested The Office during the break my pleasure seeking brain was all to willing to find some other time sucking program to feel my nights with laughs and entertainment. So the dilemna now is I've found a series I can really sink my teeth into but this crappy writers guild is depriving me of much needed boob tube time. By the way I do support the strike, just wish it would end already! I wonder what series we'll be watching Christmas of 08?
No comments:
Post a Comment