
I woke up this morning feeling extremely grateful, so here's a list of everything I'm thankful for Today:
1. a 4 year old who slept in until 9, I went to bed at 2 am.
2. a 2 month old that slept until 7, then went back to sleep until before- mentioned 4 year old woke up.
3. a husband that is working on average 55 hours a week (besides coaching basketball and going to school) all so I can stay home and be what I've always wanted to be, a full time mom!!
4. a happy content 2 month old that usually just sleeps and smiles.
5. a clean organized house (generally)
6. patience, yes today I've had an unusual amount of patience and haven't wanted to lovingly strangle my little attitude Abby yet, keep your fingers crossed!
Life feels good!
1 comment:
J- I just adore you! I think you are such a great mom and so full of love! You have 2 beautiful daughters :)
Post a Comment