We are surrounded and truly could not be happier! Luckily instead of post- pardum I get the huge urge to have more! Good and bad right. I LOVE the tiny baby stage and would have a million if they would just stay that way!
I think it's fair to say that everyone in our home agrees. "Can I hold Holly?" is uttered numerous times throughout the day by each of them. Maggie a baby herself is often seen walking around the house with her babies wrapped in blankets or feeding them a bottle or as showcased below diapering their little bums . . . how grateful we feel to have a house full of 4 beautiful Daughters of God. I joke with Rob that literally it's his "fault" we have girls but I know it's because of his personality and the ability he'll have to get through to these girls as young women, where I see myself faltering quite a bit in the future. How blessed I feel that these girls (including me) have the daddy they do.
4 comments:
Love it! I had to do a double take on the later pictures cause it looked like Holly was a doll herself!! So cute and tiny. I know these girls have such amazing parents to guide them throughout life. Rob is a great daddy for sure! :)
You really are blessed. Your girls are adorable and they have a great mommy and daddy!
Awwww....so sweet! It's so fun having girls and I am SO grateful I was blessed with some. Glad all is well!
Four girls! I think I was behind and thought you had three. Wow! that's terrific. I bet you make a sensation whenever you go anywhere with all of that cuteness.
Post a Comment