February 19, 2011

News


So Letterman Mom and Dad found out a little surprise about a month ago. Something I thought for sure wasn't, so sure I had posted on Facebook that I'd found out the cause of my nauseous, which thankfully wasn't my most dreaded state of being.

Well after continued nauseous that didn't lay off when suspected Meds were stopped I consented to take yet another test.
This time it was clean and clear and quite positive.

Yep the Letterman sisters are expecting to increase their numbers by one in August.

It's exciting and unexpected and very unplanned but something tells me I wouldn't of let it happen so this little spirit found a way to make it's way to earth with or without my readiness.

So come August we'll find out if the girls get to add one more girl to their group or if the unknown sex (at least in our house) will make a presence in our home-we're all on pins and needles while I brace myself for the next 6 or so months of miserableness.

11 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Yay!!!! Yay!!!! Yay!!!! So excited for guys. I'm hoping and praying for a little guy for ya, Isaac needs a play buddy :) Love you guys

Grace said...

Congratulations!! I hope the nauseating stage goes by fast for you.

Lenard said...

Congrats!! That is way exciting! They definitely will find a way into our lives no matter how hard we try to prevent anything. Whats meant to be is meant to be!! Can't wait!!

Rachel said...

Oh how exciting! Congratulations! :)

AdaMandy said...

Congrats! That's so exciting. I bet your girls are thrilled.

amber_mtmc said...

Oh my gosh!!! Congratulations!!! How exciting!!! (I'm a bit jealous...)

KBPatterson said...

Congrats!!!! I have to admit, I was shocked! I was sure you guys were done. This sweet spirit was definitely meant to be. Exciting!!!

Weiss said...

I am so excited for you guys!!!! Love you and all your girls, Your a great family, what spirit wouldn't fight to get to your family!!

kmb said...

Congratulations Janae!!!! That is exciting and surprising!

SassyMonkey said...

congrats, Janae! i hope you are feeling a bit better as time goes on. It's amazing how life surprises us, isn't it?

Eryn

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Woo HOO!!! That is so wonderful! Glad you know the cause of your nauseousness!