Sorry Grandma and Grandpa, we haven't been to great, ok we've been horrible at mail correspondance but we finally made you some Halloween cookies, even though they were purple and blue and white, mom didn't have the traditional colors what with all girls in the house. Hope you got your simple package. Hope it reminds you that there are 3 little girls that love you both!
2 comments:
Package arrived! Thank you. A few broken cookies, but they taste good even with blue and purple frosting on them. Those are sort of Halloween colors you know. Fun to see pics of the girls making them. And the Chick-o-Stick is one of our favorites. You know, in the early years we used to stop at a rest stop just over the Idaho border to buy them. Couldn't find them anywhere else.
That is so sweet that you sent a package! I haven't done that for my parents in a LONG time. I recently sent my missionary brother a package. I don't think of sending other people packages as often. I should though!!!
Post a Comment