July 30, 2010

Southern Utah-Moab

We had a family reunion down in Blanding last weekend so we decided to extend our vacation a little and make a few extra stops on the way down. So we hitched up mom and dad's tent trailer (loving it) and hit Moab first. We went into Arches National Park and did a little hike with the girls and enjoyed the desert beauty. Sophie kept saying "I just love these Rocks!"




Sun beginning to set as we left the park



Abby taking off down the trail


the KOA just out of Moab provided a pool for our little fishes!














The two days we were in Moab were perfect with short rains etc, kept it from getting too hot!

4 comments:

AdaMandy said...

I love it! What a fun time. I've never been to Moab, it's beautiful! It looks like your girls had a blast-Sophie looks like she played hard. Glad you guys are having some fun this summer.

Adrian said...

Sounds fun! Looks like you had a good time. Did you register the trailer? Randy has the paperwork so be careful if you didn't...you dont want a ticket! he. he.

KBPatterson said...

Fun memories. I've never been to Moab but would love to go. I'm sure your girls had an absolute blast. And thank goodness for rains to cool things off.

shauna/doug said...

Looks fun. And to just love the rocks. It's like liking the box more than the Christmas present! Sweet kids.