So when you think of us mom you'll know the background we live in. Love you give dad a hug for me and dad give mom a hug for me!

So Here's the new house, we've got the upstairs and then we have a 2 bedroom apartment in the basement, makes for some nice income.

Entrance to the basement apartment (south west end of home)

in living room space looking at fun hardwoods in the entrance/hallway

formal living room space

The girls playroom, love having a space for toys and such (if you look at the picture of the house this is the tall area on the east side, once was the garage area)

another angle on the playroom, it has a nice built in dresser and a huge closet for Abby's clothes.
This is another closet in the playroom look at all those shelves and space!!

The girls sleeping room across the hall from the playroom, another big closet for Sophie's clothes and storage along with another built in dresser and that white cabinet behind the door is more storage-can you tell I love the storage. This room is blue and brown- Abby has big dreams of painting it pink and purple. I also love the slanted ceilings etc in these rooms.
This fun little built in is in the long hallway off the living room
and next to master, great for keys etc.

Master bedroom
Bathroom is off the hallway next to master
This room is close to the kitchen off the hallway, currently we have Maggie set up in here along with our computer, it's working well since it's just down the hall from the master

Looking into Kitchen area, don't mind the mess

looking at my garden space, I've got alot of work to do!!

stairs on the right that lead up to the girls room and playroom and stairs on the left that lead down to the family room or man cave and storage areas.

The man cave/family room area, under the girls room and playroom
that door leads to the food storage and then out to the backyard

This space was set up as an office but we've made it into a vinyl, craft, storage space.

food storage - built in shelving, one of my favorite areas!

Looking to the west on our back lawn. We miss having our privacy but I think I'll be putting grapes and raspberries along the chain link fences.

East side of our front lawn, our garden space is behind the tall white fence
11 comments:
wow, it looks like you have so much space! You've done alot of work getting everything in it's place. I would LOVE all that storage space too. And the garden! I should send Matt down as your helper, he would love it :)
Look at all the room you guys have! You have such a cute house! I love it, and I'm jealous of your space. Your garden space is way nice, and I love all the built in shelves. That's so nice.
So fun Janae! So nice to have a lot of storage and space. Where abouts is the new home? Still in Provo? And look at all that Life cereal baby! Don't i wish they had cereal sales out here like they do in Utah.
Gosh, it is hard to believe. I would say you guys just took a giant leap forward in the housing/living area. So much space and shelves and storage. The 3 S's. What more could you want! We are so happy for you and your chance to not be on top of one another any more. It is unbelievable. LIFE IS GOOD!
Awesome! I love all the built-ins! Totally cute house with lots of character.
I just love your new house and all that space is great!! Love the mancave and looks like Robby got his new TV and Mini Fridge! HA :) I'd love to come over and help with the garden, let me know, sounds weird but I dont mind picking weeds and spending some time in the dirt.
If you want some rasp. starts from us you could get some saturday. They do really well in the area and taste yummy.
Love the house!! I'm really happy for you guys, can't wait to see it in person, love all the space you have for stuff. Totally love the kids play room, when time comes for us to get a house playroom is a must!!!
What a great house! I love the girls playroom and I am completely green with envy for all your storage space.
You guys do have tons of space. I love it! I am jealous of your play room. I bet you love that! I also love the shelves in your food storage room!!! How nice is that! I am so happy for you guys!
I love your food storage space too! How great! I haven't been to your blog in forever...I've been slow getting to blogs. Have you rented out the apartment? Let me know how it goes. I would love some pointers. We want to have a rental someday. I love watching Income Property on HGTV.
Post a Comment