2010 has been a year of big life events here at the Letterman's.
1. Added Maggie to our family
2. Maggie got RSV and went back to hospital for 5 days
3. Sold our home of almost 7 years
4. Bought another home
5. Janae got released from Relief Society
6. Blessed Maggie closed on home we sold and closed on home we bought all in the same weekend!
7. Janae headed back to work (but only for 192 hours :) )
I'm pretty sure these things rank up there at the top with stressful life events. It's been crazy and tearful and fun. The dust is beginning to settle as boxes get put away and we all begin to adjust to our new surroundings and schedules.
Overall we feel blessed and thankful for the smoothness of all these major life changes. We've definitely felt like it was all meant to be. Just another turn in our crazy rollercoaster ride. I'll be done with working mid June and ready to sink my feet into being a full time mom again.
We've got more room, a bigger garden, less church responsibility and are officially out numbered on the kid front. Change was harder this go round but we definitely welcome the newness of our situation, life continues to be sweet!
Blessing BBQ - last event at our first home!
Smiling at Aunt Megan
Action shot, this day was so cold I went and sat in the van with the other 2 girls
All three girls have worn the same dress, kinda fun!
I'll try to get some pictures up soon of the new house, just realized mom and dad haven't seen it yet.
8 comments:
we haven't seen it yet either. looking forward to pics
What a year! Your girls are beautiful. Congratulations on all the wonderful changes.
That post of your little one singing "follow the prophet" is darling.
Sounds like you guys have been quite busy! I can't believe you guys lived in your old house for 7 years. It doesn't seem that long. Congrats on all the new changes. What a great year for you guys.
You guys sure have been busy with alot of important changes this year! How exciting the move was and to be able to start memories in your new home.
Maggie looks beautiful in her dress, thats so awesome all 3 girls are in the same dress! You will have to think of some kind of crafty idea to split the dress up between the 3 girls (maybe more in the future??) So sad we missed it, but Alivia just couldn't wait to enter this crazy family of ours :)
I bet you can't wait to be a SAHM again! We really must do some play dates with Sophie and Mikey and gives us some adult interaction and time to play with the little ones.
Love the pics!! I just love my neices so much! ♥
I would say that many changes are enough to last for a couple of years. Wow! You just seem to go with the flow though. Congrats. Maggie looks beautiful and I have heard, received a beautiful blessing from her Dad. I can't even think about missing it because the tears just come. Good idea to count down the hours. It won't be so bad. Hang in there, Mom and Dad! It only gets better.
So many fun changes for you guys. I need to see new pictures of your new house too. How exciting! The blessing is a nice last event in that house. She looks adorable!
Congrats on moving to a new home! Are you still in the same town? I am glad things worked so quickly...closing on your first house and closing on your new house in the same weekend. Wow, that does sound very busy!!! I love the blessing dress! Maggie is a beautiful baby!
Post a Comment