in her first outfit of the day and I'll decide I don't want to keep washing clothes. I've been so inconsistent with her potty training, I blame it on lots of things right now, mainly that we're in the middle of selling and purchasing another home and I'm planning another funeral for Relief Society, not to mention I've got a newborn ;)! Abby loves to set the table each night, did you notice her appropriate centerpiece?
Oh and I did make green french toast for breakfast, it too was a hit!
4 comments:
How fun! I am sure the girls loved eating green food :)
What a good Mom you are. I love the green food. The girls look so cute sitting at their table. I am not excited about potty training again. It seems like much more work for the parents than the kids. I didn't know you were selling your home and buying another. Congrats!
Gosh, by the time we are home you have a new baby and a new home. We are not going to know you. St. Pats looked fun. Good job Mom! Little girls, little girls, can't help but love them.
Green food is such a fun idea. To me it doesn't look too appealing, but to a kid that's the greatest thing ever. Glad you had a fun day.
Post a Comment