I'm in love with this baby growing inside me, we'll call her Maggie. I can't wait to see her little face and smell her new baby smell.
I'm in love with the idea of once again being home full time to practice all my domestic skills, and start to once again feel a little more on top of things.
I'm in love with FALL.
I love, love, love, this time of year. The smells, the cool air, football constantly on the TV, yum I just love it! All the fun memories of childhood flood my mind when this season hits and I can't wait to drink in all the smells, sights and of course sports atmosphere.
I did these peaches, aren't they pretty? We also put up raspberry jam, salsa, spaghetti sauce and zucchini salsa this year. One day I hope to reach the status of master canner, currently held by my older sister and her mad skills! Nothing like filling your shelves with home canned goodness.
7 comments:
I'm jealous I want to learn to can. I love FALL as well. I love Maggie, that's adorable.
yummy, there's nothing like peaches in the dead of winter, a little ray of sunshine in my oatmeal. Fall used to be my favorite season, but now it just tells me of what's to come.
I need to have you teach me how to can!!
Cool. I think you've caught up with me as the master canner. Ha! Doesn't it feel good to know you can make your own food and stock your shelves? Love it.
Your peaches look beautiful. So happy to see you filling those bottles. It will even feel better this winter. You will have forgotten all the pain.
Maggie is such a cute name!
Please, please , please teach me to can. I would love to learn! Maggie, what a cute name! I absolutely love fall too! Such a fun time of year!
Post a Comment