September 18, 2009

Adventures in Potty Training



Not really but Sophie really wants to and I'm am trying to build up the desire. She often refuses to put or keep on her diaper, knows when she's pooping and loves the idea of being a big girl. Now mom and dad have to fall in love with the idea, hmm hopefully she'll be as easy as Abby but I have my doubts.



3 comments:

AdaMandy said...

That is one stage in parenting that I don't look forward to. Good luck! At least she's motivated.

KBPatterson said...

Potty training can be tough. I always have a hard time motivating myself too! Takes a lot of commitment on the parents part. That's great that she wants to though. Better that than having to convince them it's cool. Good Luck!

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Good Luck! I was doing great with Mikey about 6 months ago and thought for sure it was the end of diapers/pull-ups. I spoke too soon, He now has reverted and I have to start all over. I too really dont have the desire or should I say the motivation to get it done for good. Although I would hate to have 2 kids in diapers, so thats got to motivate me somewhat. Good luck with sophers!!!