May 28, 2009

Guess Who's allergic to Cats?

This little blue eyed sweetie

Look at that eye

8 comments:

AdaMandy said...

oh poor thing. It makes my eyes water looking at it.

Adrian said...

I bet your soooo sad you cant get a cat now. Are you sure you didn't rig this somehow?

SassyMonkey said...

thats too bad because cats are so sweet and loving ;)
matt

shauna/doug said...

I am sorry that you swell up and are miserable, but YEA is all I have to say. I don't know what I will do if one of my grandkids asks me to hold their cat! Won't have to worry about it with the Lettermans I guess.

The Letterman's said...

love all the comments from my family, what happened it's like it's in our DNA to not love the feline family!? heee heee heee

megantonesforever said...

Yippie! No cats for the Lettermans! You're better off for it!

megantonesforever said...

What kind of genetic engineering are you working. We want in!
-Tony

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Im so sorry!!! I feel bad that she had to get the allergic reaction at my house. I felt so helpless!!