April 13, 2009

April 13, 2002

Rob came to my office today with lunch from my favorite Thai place. He called it our Anniversary Lunch.
7 years is pretty good I think.

We've both grown a lot and over come some pretty steep obstacles.

We are both far from perfect but I think the last 7 years have taught us both a lot.

We still argue and disagree on things (for all who really know me this is inevitable) but we respect each other and ultimately know that we've got each others back.

The word LOVE has definitely taken on a new meaning and our girls stretch our abilities daily but it's a beautiful life.

I am blessed and thankful to have Rob by my side in this crazy world.

7 years and counting and I wouldn't change a thing!

5 comments:

Heiderhead said...

Sigh! Where's MY lunch huh? I haven't stuck with anything for seven years - much less a marriage. Congrats.

shauna/doug said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You have climbed some pretty steep mountains and reached the top. Just keep on taking care of each other. Love ya.

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Yay! Happy 7th Anniversary! Love you guys and I am so glad that Rob has you in his life! You have made him a great man ( not that he wasnt before, but just completed him ;D)

AdaMandy said...

Congrats! 7 years is awesome!

Jessica said...

Yay! 7 years. That's quite a lot.