Those that know me, know I love to coupon. My husband teases me about my silly binder and my 5 year old is always asking if we have a coupon or grabbing blinkie coupons in the isle at the grocery stores and handing them to me.Couponing has really allowed my family to cut back on our grocery bill and start to build our short term food storage. This website funwithfoodstorage.net is having an amazing Party this week with give aways and fun ideas to get everyone excited about building their food storage. All four of these women have amazing sites that are FREE to use. It amazes me that there are so many people out there willing to share their time and talents for the benefit of all. So check them out, seriously, they make it so easy!
5 comments:
Yea, I'm glad you are still into couponing. I am too, and am still excited about food storage. Those web sites are great! I love your word. It fits you perfectly. That picture on top is so cute (who took it?)
I'm glad you posted this. I signed up for their newsletter. Now i'm just hoping not to get too overwhelmed.
love your word!! Did you get a necklace? Also love the new picture up top. Looks great.
The picture = http://bitsandpiecesphotography.blogspot.com/
We are getting some more done on the 17th, these where from a extended family shot, so hopefully the next will hide my lumps a little better!
Haven't ordered my necklace yet and Meg how does my work fit me?
I don't know? As soon as I read the word, I could hear you saying it for some reason.
Post a Comment