Your girls are so cute together. I love watching my kids play together. It always brings a smile to my face (until they start fighting). I especially love the pic of Sophie looking up at Abby on the stool...too cute!
Love the puffy snow clothes for Sophs. I love the pic with Abby eating snow- Her eyes are just simply gorgeous!!! What a great big sister Abby is for Sophie. I cant wait until I can see Mikey be a big brother to his younger siblings...
Hey, I was just reading the Simply Healthful blog. That seems like a good one with yummy recipes. Yay. Thanks for putting that on your sidebar. Cute pictures of the sweeties.
3 comments:
Your girls are so cute together. I love watching my kids play together. It always brings a smile to my face (until they start fighting). I especially love the pic of Sophie looking up at Abby on the stool...too cute!
Love the puffy snow clothes for Sophs. I love the pic with Abby eating snow- Her eyes are just simply gorgeous!!! What a great big sister Abby is for Sophie. I cant wait until I can see Mikey be a big brother to his younger siblings...
Hey, I was just reading the Simply Healthful blog. That seems like a good one with yummy recipes. Yay. Thanks for putting that on your sidebar. Cute pictures of the sweeties.
Post a Comment