October 10, 2008

Raspberries!!

Pick your own raspberries $2 a lb!!
Thursday afternoon the girls and I headed down to Payson to a pick your own raspberry patch. I had gone down Monday with Sophie and a friend but wanted more, it's kinda addicting. Anyway, Abby loved the picking although she's not to fond of the actual berry. I do believe we've started a fun new family tradition!

I love raspberries, can't ya tell?


I got a big one mom!

Abby was entertained the whole time we were there, she never tired of picking raspberries. I think we've found a new family tradition!
I have to admit Payson is pretty picturesque

2 comments:

SassyMonkey said...

We love pick your own. Pretty cheap and a fun activity. That is so cool that Abby was interested the whole time AND she doesn't even really like the berry. What fun.

robbienmeri said...

Janae - Can you put up more info on the pick your own? Like a phone number and where it's at? Can people still go and pick raspberries? I'm down to only 2 jars of jam and would love to be able to make some more. Thanks - Meri