I'm following my sisters lead and will try to post every thursday what I'm thankful for. I need to be more grateful so here it goes . .
1. Free Preschool- I'm thankful Abby got into a Mon-Thurs preschool that picks her up on a bus! Who knew Title 1 existed? Just one other good thing about living in the "provo ghetto" (downtown provo, old homes, old everything, you get the picture)
2. Garden - even though we didn't plant much this year I love that I proved to myself that it could be done and we've got fresh tomatoes and squash to show for it! Gotta figure out how to get more garden space for next year!
3. a hard working spouse - Rob got another raise! It was his annual review! Rob usually works over time every week by going in early or staying late like he has the last two nights! He's doing everything possible to make sure I get to stay home with our girls, what a babe!!
4. Support - we've got an awesome ward with a ton of amazing sisters that keep me informed, step up when service is needed and just blow me away with their willingness to serve and help. What a blessing this calling has been to me and my little family!
3 comments:
who needs a much of a lawn? turn it into a garden!! Great looking squash, by the way.
preschool, gardens, etc...dont you just love the changing seasons?
Janae--I love your idea of a thankful day and I am so happy that I found your blog. Your kids are so adorable. I am excited to stay caught up with you and your cute little family!
Love,
Celeste
Post a Comment