What I've been learning lately . . . so Abby's been learning how to swim, Sophie's been learning how to move and Robby's been learning how install new locks (our weed wacker was stolen, after 5 years of being in our home and never having anything stolen, yuck!)
. . . I've been learning "trying" to learn that life is never going to slow down, things aren't suddenly going to get easier once I finish this project or clean this area up or once the girls get a little older, nope I'm just starting to figure out that life just continues to get busier and more hectic, kids will always be work no matter the age, and I'll always have "stuff" to do!
3 comments:
so true Janae! I clean the house at least 5 times a day, and at the end of the day its still a disaster and I am pooped! So although I love watching mikey grow up, as for the cleaning aspect, I cant wait until he does. HA!
I have a feeling that things are going to get a lot busier before it slows down. But, if anyone can handle it - you can - you are amazing!! :)
Ha my daughter is four weeks old, and I'm starting to figure that one out. I get all excited when I get the time to vacuum a room, or fold the laundry. That's with one, I can't imagine how life gets with more kids. Ha. So I'm already impressed by you. Sorry you had that stolen, that sucks.
Post a Comment