April 7, 2008

Why Music ROCKS!

I enjoy listening to peoples music when I visit their blogs, infact I usually will open someones blog and keep it open while I visit others just cause I like their choices of music so much.

Although I've enjoyed listening to others music I haven't worried too much about setting it up on my blog until Rob said it was a "must have cause people had to know what kinda music you like". So thankfully he got it up and running and showed me how to add and take off songs.
. . . . Well I've spent way to much time adding and subtracting cause it was just so much fun to think about some of the songs I really love.

Some of these songs are from High School, most from college, Mana was found on the mission and of course my Justin Timberlake obsession was begun by Rob. I love being reminded of fun times and memories through music - wouldn't life be a little too sad if we didn't have such a variety of music to choose from?

So my current favorite blog to leave open while I surf .. is my own!!

5 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Love the Blog J. So true! I love music, I have it playing throughout the day. its amazing on how it makes you feel and sets your mood. Smiles!

Adrian said...

I am finding lots of new music I didn't know I liked on others blogs. Love it. Izaak's eyes are getting lighter blue...they have changed and look like they even might become hazel. Hard to say.

robertmax said...

J, take responsibilty for your crush on Timberlake, don't blame him on me. You don't see me blaming my fanhood of Jewel on you do ya? By the way can JT play the piano, the guitar, and yodle?...Jewel can. Out.

Unknown said...

Hi J - Abby and I are down visiting with Grandma Mitchell and I was showing her your blog. I am setting her up with a password so she can enter comments. We love you

Anonymous said...

I love that song from Dan in Real Life! We just watched it the other night.