Take a little time to re-focus . . . a sister from my mission sent me an e-mail with this attachment.
It's safe to say this is my all time favorite song!
I hadn't heard it until my mission (I think at one time it was in the LDS hymn book but now isn't?)
Anyway I love this version of it and the pictures are gorgeous as well, be prepared to get out your tissues.
Click for Slideshow
This is a display at the Mesa Visitors Center.
2 comments:
Wow. I have been trying to get this video for the past month and all the links wouldn't work. THANK YOU. love it. Would you mind if I put it on my blog as well?
HiJanae,
That is a favorite of mine also. I had been looking for the song for some time, when a young girl at work brought them to me. I have also been trying to listen to it on your blog and was interrupted the first time and again today was interrupted so it is 11:30pm and I have just seen it. Another strange thing just happened. As I was sitting at the computer I looked up at the music in the slots above and spotted an old hymn book. I got it down and opened it and found the song in it. This is an old hymn book that we had in Pocatello, as our phone number is in it and it has mildew on the bottom of it as I notice a lot of the music up there does. So I now have an official copy of it if you are interested. The hymn book has only two verses, but the music I was given a while ago has four verses. I have heard the Taabernacle Choir sing it before. A normal congregation cannot really do it well. Maybe that is why it was taken out of the hymn book. Anyway, thank you for sharing.
Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment