February 6, 2008

Super Tuesday . . . did you vote?

I tried I swear, I do realize if I would of done it earlier in the day I could've avoided the following story, but lets just say I'm a little absent minded these days. I packed the girls into the car to head up the street to the local elementary at around 6 last night. First of all it took me 5 minutes to get a parking space and then another 5 to get the girls out. Well once in the school the line was ridiculous, I was told it'd take about an hour to make it through the line, needless to say I turned around and walked back to the car. There was no way I was standing in line for an hour with a tired 4 year old. I hesitated a moment as I contemplated my political responsibilites but was reminded I made the right decision as I listened to Abby whine all the way back to the car about how she wanted to stay and it wasn't fair. Luckily, it doesn't look like my votes were missed as most of Utah voted the way I would have.

No comments: